- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Products not creating with import folder
- IconBrands
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 1 month ago #167435
by IconBrands
Products not creating with import folder was created by IconBrands
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.iconpics.co.za/index.php/event/randh...2014/graad-1/klas-1d
-- HikaShop version -- : latest business
-- Joomla version -- : latest
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 1 products found : 0 new products imported, 1 invalid product code, 0 already existing products
I am trying to mass import 110 photos from a folder -
/usr/www/users/iconprpqmy/images/randhart_revue2014/photos/graad1/1D/
I have created a template product , on this link
www.iconpics.co.za/index.php/event/randh...2014/graad-1/klas-1d
I get the following message
1 products found : 0 new products imported, 1 invalid product code, 0 already existing products
I cant find anything in support form about this .
Regards
-- HikaShop version -- : latest business
-- Joomla version -- : latest
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 1 products found : 0 new products imported, 1 invalid product code, 0 already existing products
I am trying to mass import 110 photos from a folder -
/usr/www/users/iconprpqmy/images/randhart_revue2014/photos/graad1/1D/
I have created a template product , on this link
www.iconpics.co.za/index.php/event/randh...2014/graad-1/klas-1d
I get the following message
1 products found : 0 new products imported, 1 invalid product code, 0 already existing products
I cant find anything in support form about this .
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 1 month ago #167439
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Products not creating with import folder
Hello,
The solution will probably be to create a test product with some images for your folder, export it, and then you'll just have to edit that CSV file to add your other product images and import it back.
The solution will probably be to create a test product with some images for your folder, export it, and then you'll just have to edit that CSV file to add your other product images and import it back.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- IconBrands
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 month ago #167500
by IconBrands
Replied by IconBrands on topic Products not creating with import folder
Thanks for the reply , but that doesn't help .
when I export something to csv , it puts all the data in one line and one column .
Please have a look at the attached csv doc.
My watermark opacity doesn't work. It watermarks the image , but it doesnt give it opacity .
I also thought, that hikabusiness will make it easy to edit the email template but still there is no change.
when I export something to csv , it puts all the data in one line and one column .
Please have a look at the attached csv doc.
My watermark opacity doesn't work. It watermarks the image , but it doesnt give it opacity .
I also thought, that hikabusiness will make it easy to edit the email template but still there is no change.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167506
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Products not creating with import folder
Hi,
Your exported CSV is not on one column: take.ms/Bus9Y
It's your CSV reader software which doesn't like the semi colon separator. You can change it with the CSV separator option of the HikaShop configuration.
What kind of image are you using for the watermark ? Did you try with another image format ? What opacity did you set ?
Email templates can be edited via the menu System>Emails. Other editions of HikaShop don't have that menu so you can't edit the emails in the backend.
Your exported CSV is not on one column: take.ms/Bus9Y
It's your CSV reader software which doesn't like the semi colon separator. You can change it with the CSV separator option of the HikaShop configuration.
What kind of image are you using for the watermark ? Did you try with another image format ? What opacity did you set ?
Email templates can be edited via the menu System>Emails. Other editions of HikaShop don't have that menu so you can't edit the emails in the backend.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds