- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 1
How to import image ALT and image TITLE text
- dkmetz@taylorbruce.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 weeks ago #169788
by dkmetz@taylorbruce.com
______________
Dennis Kmetz
Hi,
Is there an easy way to import image title and image alt text? I have a very large amount of images and would like to populate the title and alt text from a custom field. Can this be done?
What is the best method to import or to update the alt text and the title text of images?
Thanks,
Dennis
Is there an easy way to import image title and image alt text? I have a very large amount of images and would like to populate the title and alt text from a custom field. Can this be done?
What is the best method to import or to update the alt text and the title text of images?
Thanks,
Dennis
______________
Dennis Kmetz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #169803
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How to import image ALT and image TITLE text
Hi,
I think that your answer is here:
hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/868957-impor...eadsheet.html#168078
I think that your answer is here:
hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/868957-impor...eadsheet.html#168078
The following user(s) said Thank You: dkmetz@taylorbruce.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds