- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 0
WaWi WinArbor Import Export extension
12 years 6 days ago #172566
by svanschu
WaWi WinArbor Import Export extension was created by svanschu
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
github.com/svanschu/WinArboR-HikaShop-Bridge
Aloha,
I started an extension to import an export data and orders from Winabor to Hikashop and backwards. It's free for use github.com/svanschu/WinArboR-HikaShop-Bridge
I will be available as package after a while on my website.
Aloha,
I started an extension to import an export data and orders from Winabor to Hikashop and backwards. It's free for use github.com/svanschu/WinArboR-HikaShop-Bridge
I will be available as package after a while on my website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 days ago #172571
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic WaWi WinArbor Import Export extension
Hi,
Nice !
I will suggest you to use the triggers "onBeforeOrderExport" to modify the row content like you want
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...#onBeforeOrderExport
And "onHikashopBeforeDisplayView" to override the display of the view.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...hopBeforeDisplayView
It will allow you to work without any template override, just a hikashop plugin.
Regards,
Nice !
I will suggest you to use the triggers "onBeforeOrderExport" to modify the row content like you want
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...#onBeforeOrderExport
And "onHikashopBeforeDisplayView" to override the display of the view.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...hopBeforeDisplayView
It will allow you to work without any template override, just a hikashop plugin.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: svanschu
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds