How to Import Brands into the Hika Shop
- ElectronicCarpenter
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 2 days ago #173348
by ElectronicCarpenter
Sell more, sell better, do not cheapen your brands.
How to Import Brands into the Hika Shop was created by ElectronicCarpenter
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I do not see where to import the names for the brands in Hika. Using test data you supplied.
brown shoes I see the manufacture ID =21 which when I look under the brands category I see that the text is kidsfeet.
How do I import multiple brands in to the system?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I do not see where to import the names for the brands in Hika. Using test data you supplied.
brown shoes I see the manufacture ID =21 which when I look under the brands category I see that the text is kidsfeet.
How do I import multiple brands in to the system?
Sell more, sell better, do not cheapen your brands.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 days ago #173351
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to Import Brands into the Hika Shop
Hi,
in the CSV, there is a column product_manufacturer_id
There, you can enter either the id of a brand which is already created on your website, or enter the name of a brand and if it doesn't exist, the system will add it.
in the CSV, there is a column product_manufacturer_id
There, you can enter either the id of a brand which is already created on your website, or enter the name of a brand and if it doesn't exist, the system will add it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ElectronicCarpenter
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 11 months ago #174318
by ElectronicCarpenter
Sell more, sell better, do not cheapen your brands.
Replied by ElectronicCarpenter on topic How to Import Brands into the Hika Shop
So if I am understanding you my product_manufacturer_id which should be a number like 16 if it exsits, if not use text for it to auto generate ID's and relationship. I will test this now.
Thank You.
Thank You.
Sell more, sell better, do not cheapen your brands.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ElectronicCarpenter
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 11 months ago #174319
by ElectronicCarpenter
Sell more, sell better, do not cheapen your brands.
Replied by ElectronicCarpenter on topic How to Import Brands into the Hika Shop
That worked for me
:woohoo:
Sell more, sell better, do not cheapen your brands.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds