- Posts: 101
- Thank you received: 12
[solved] Relation between tables for variants
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #173863
by SG
[solved] Relation between tables for variants was created by SG
Hi,
How does hikashop know wich variant_product_id from _hikashop_variant belongs to a specific product in _hikashop_product
I didn't find a table where both are linked together.
The tables that are involved with variants are: _hikashop_variant and _hikashop_characteristic
Thanks.
How does hikashop know wich variant_product_id from _hikashop_variant belongs to a specific product in _hikashop_product
I didn't find a table where both are linked together.
The tables that are involved with variants are: _hikashop_variant and _hikashop_characteristic
Thanks.
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by SG.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #173864
by SG
Replied by SG on topic Relation between tables for variants
Hi,
Sorry, I got confused but now I see
For each variant USED in a product an additional product is made in the table and the main product is then used as PRODUCT_PARENT_ID.
i was looking at a separate table but I was wrong
I will mark this as solved.
Sorry, I got confused but now I see
For each variant USED in a product an additional product is made in the table and the main product is then used as PRODUCT_PARENT_ID.
i was looking at a separate table but I was wrong
I will mark this as solved.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds