- Posts: 146
- Thank you received: 2
Import appending a "p" in from of product
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #173952
by sison2466
Import appending a "p" in from of product was created by sison2466
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.32
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
When importing into my site, I get the following error for several lines
Warning: substr() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /home1/sison246/public_html/iheartsin/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/import.php on line 1031
When I try to click on a product, I get a "Product not Found" error
What looks like is happening is a "p" is getting added to the alias in the URL for the product. Not sure why.
Any ideas?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.32
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
When importing into my site, I get the following error for several lines
Warning: substr() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /home1/sison246/public_html/iheartsin/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/import.php on line 1031
When I try to click on a product, I get a "Product not Found" error
What looks like is happening is a "p" is getting added to the alias in the URL for the product. Not sure why.
Any ideas?
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by sison2466.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #173996
by sison2466
Replied by sison2466 on topic Import appending a "p" in from of product
Ignore. Figured it out.
I was using product_id and product_name as the same in the upload csv. Hika added a "p" in front because of that.
Ticket closed.
I was using product_id and product_name as the same in the upload csv. Hika added a "p" in front because of that.
Ticket closed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds