- Posts: 193
- Thank you received: 76
Redshop import
11 years 10 months ago #179752
by korzo
Redshop import was created by korzo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.17
I tried Redshop import and found several issues.
Product tax, quantity,characteristic, variants are not imported.
Orders are not imported.
Orders statuses are imported partially.
I will update this topic with details later.
My question is why product_code is changed on import?
New product_code is in format: oldproductcode_productid
For example MVP200 is changed to MVP200_192.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.17
I tried Redshop import and found several issues.
Product tax, quantity,characteristic, variants are not imported.
Orders are not imported.
Orders statuses are imported partially.
I will update this topic with details later.
My question is why product_code is changed on import?
New product_code is in format: oldproductcode_productid
For example MVP200 is changed to MVP200_192.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 10 months ago #181086
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Redshop import
Hello,
- Export all your product through a CSV file
- Edit your product codes through the CSV file
- Import that CSV file again
Sorry for the late reply, to solve it quickly a solution can be to directly :My question is why product_code is changed on import?
New product_code is in format: oldproductcode_productid
For example MVP200 is changed to MVP200_192.
- Export all your product through a CSV file
- Edit your product codes through the CSV file
- Import that CSV file again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #181119
by korzo
Replied by korzo on topic Redshop import
I already fixed this in the code.
I will update this topic with fix and more info as soon as I finish my transition.
I will update this topic with fix and more info as soon as I finish my transition.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds