- Posts: 146
- Thank you received: 2
Cannot Export Products. Screen does not display.
11 years 10 months ago #179760
by sison2466
Cannot Export Products. Screen does not display. was created by sison2466
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Not sure if it was because of the update, but I was able to export products prior to the update. I just have not exported in a while, so cannot say if there is a corelation.
Regardless, when I hit the EXPORT button now, nothing happens and the page does not display correctly. See attached image for what I see when I hit EXPORT.
Any thoughts? Thank you in advance for your help.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Not sure if it was because of the update, but I was able to export products prior to the update. I just have not exported in a while, so cannot say if there is a corelation.
Regardless, when I hit the EXPORT button now, nothing happens and the page does not display correctly. See attached image for what I see when I hit EXPORT.
Any thoughts? Thank you in advance for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179762
by korzo
Replied by korzo on topic Cannot Export Products. Screen does not display.
Go to Global configuration and on tab Server change Error reporting to Maximum.
Save the configuration and try export again.
Do you see any errors?
Don't forget to change Error reporting back to None.
Save the configuration and try export again.
Do you see any errors?
Don't forget to change Error reporting back to None.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179767
by sison2466
Replied by sison2466 on topic Cannot Export Products. Screen does not display.
Server error logs state
20141115T122606: www.iheartsin.com/administrator/index.php
PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 524288 bytes) in /hermes/walnaweb01a/b1414/moo.marcosisoncom1/iheartsin/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php on line 806
20141115T122606: www.iheartsin.com/administrator/index.php
PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 524288 bytes) in /hermes/walnaweb01a/b1414/moo.marcosisoncom1/iheartsin/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php on line 806
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179772
by sison2466
Replied by sison2466 on topic Cannot Export Products. Screen does not display.
CLOSED. It was a memory allocation issue on the server. Just asked the host to increase memory.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds