importing just categorie images
- nico.van.leeuwen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 10 months ago #180952
by nico.van.leeuwen
importing just categorie images was created by nico.van.leeuwen
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi,
I'm trying to import just new categorie images but this is not working for me.
In my csv file I have something like this :
Is this wrong, do I have to have a product while importing or do I miss something ?
It's complaining that it cannot find a product (wich is correct because I only want to update the categorie images).
Thanks !
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi,
I'm trying to import just new categorie images but this is not working for me.
In my csv file I have something like this :
Code:
"parent_category";"categories";"categories_image"
"koffie";"bonen";"koffie-bonen.jpg"
Is this wrong, do I have to have a product while importing or do I miss something ?
It's complaining that it cannot find a product (wich is correct because I only want to update the categorie images).
Thanks !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #180966
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic importing just categorie images
Hi,
This is working if the categories are not yet existing.
But in your case, as the categories exists so it skip the import and the image is not imported.
So you will have to edit the categories manually to add an image.
This is working if the categories are not yet existing.
But in your case, as the categories exists so it skip the import and the image is not imported.
So you will have to edit the categories manually to add an image.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nico.van.leeuwen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nico.van.leeuwen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 10 months ago #181410
by nico.van.leeuwen
Replied by nico.van.leeuwen on topic importing just categorie images
Hi Xavier,
Thanks for your reply,
Too bad this is not possible because I need to do a lot
Any solution in future updates is more than welcome.
Thanks for your reply,
Too bad this is not possible because I need to do a lot
Any solution in future updates is more than welcome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds