- Posts: 447
- Thank you received: 20
Exporting Products
11 years 10 months ago #181334
by davec
Exporting Products was created by davec
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 33.1.1
Hi
I am currently setting up a new site and have added a number of categories plus a product with 3 pictures and some characteristics.
I exported the products as a CSV then imported them into Excel. I have begun looking through the excel sheet and noticed that the images have been placed in the column price_min_quantity and not images which is where I would have expected them to be. No path is displayed to the image folder either!
I imported to Excel as delimited with semi colon and coma as the delimiters and text qualifier "
I have attached the exported CSV and would welcome some input and solution please?
Dave
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 33.1.1
Hi
I am currently setting up a new site and have added a number of categories plus a product with 3 pictures and some characteristics.
I exported the products as a CSV then imported them into Excel. I have begun looking through the excel sheet and noticed that the images have been placed in the column price_min_quantity and not images which is where I would have expected them to be. No path is displayed to the image folder either!
I imported to Excel as delimited with semi colon and coma as the delimiters and text qualifier "
I have attached the exported CSV and would welcome some input and solution please?
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #181338
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Exporting Products
Hi,
Please try to use the mass actions to do your export and see if the correct date is in the correct column.
Please try to use the mass actions to do your export and see if the correct date is in the correct column.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #181420
by davec
Replied by davec on topic Exporting Products
Hi Xavier
I did this and there is no image column in the data.
Dave
I did this and there is no image column in the data.
Dave
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by davec.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #181451
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Exporting Products
Hi,
I checked your first CSV and the data are in the correct columns:
take.ms/3MlS9
So it must be a problem with the way you opened your CSV in Excel. I actually used Libreoffice and imported it with the default settings: take.ms/Ds97z
I checked your first CSV and the data are in the correct columns:
take.ms/3MlS9
So it must be a problem with the way you opened your CSV in Excel. I actually used Libreoffice and imported it with the default settings: take.ms/Ds97z
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #181789
by davec
Replied by davec on topic Exporting Products
Apologies for the late reply. It does appear to be an issue with Excel. I have just opened ot using OpenOffice and all is correct.
Thanks
Dave
Thanks
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds