- Posts: 147
- Thank you received: 6
No Images Column in the CSV Export
11 years 9 months ago #182660
by maujbigo
No Images Column in the CSV Export was created by maujbigo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.3.0 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
Hi, I created a mass action to export the products as a CSVs.
All works fines except the images column. There is no check box for product images and when I export the csv there is no images column on the file.
It doesn't make sense. If I am exporting the products the images name should appear in the file as well.
How can I fix this?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.3.0 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
Hi, I created a mass action to export the products as a CSVs.
All works fines except the images column. There is no check box for product images and when I export the csv there is no images column on the file.
It doesn't make sense. If I am exporting the products the images name should appear in the file as well.
How can I fix this?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #182711
by maujbigo
Replied by maujbigo on topic No Images Column in the CSV Export
I updated to the latest hika version 2.3.4 as I read on the change log this
"The CSV import system now supports the import of images name, alt..."
But yet, still no image columns in the mass action.
Please help, I need to get the images columns in the mass action csv.
Thanks
"The CSV import system now supports the import of images name, alt..."
But yet, still no image columns in the mass action.
Please help, I need to get the images columns in the mass action csv.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #182674
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic No Images Column in the CSV Export
Hi,
We are currently working on that part, and this should be available in the next release.
We are currently working on that part, and this should be available in the next release.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #182743
by maujbigo
Replied by maujbigo on topic No Images Column in the CSV Export
Hi Xavier,
Do you know when the next release will be available?
Do you know when the next release will be available?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #182772
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic No Images Column in the CSV Export
Hi,
The release should be available during this month or first half of January.
The release should be available during this month or first half of January.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #195384
by frankhoekstra
Replied by frankhoekstra on topic No Images Column in the CSV Export
Hi Xavier. I need to export images of products. I need them in an xml or csv file. Is is possible yet? In my Hikashop (payed) it is not possible think 2.2.3. Bye Frank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195389
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic No Images Column in the CSV Export
Hi,
It is possible, if you export all the products via the menu Products and click on "export" button in the toolbar you will have the image information in the csv file.
Another way could be to use the mass actions, Via System > Mass action, create a new one with the type "product" and in action select "export a csv file" then you will see a column "image" to export the image informations.
(not sure this was already implemented in the 2.2.3).
It is possible, if you export all the products via the menu Products and click on "export" button in the toolbar you will have the image information in the csv file.
Another way could be to use the mass actions, Via System > Mass action, create a new one with the type "product" and in action select "export a csv file" then you will see a column "image" to export the image informations.
(not sure this was already implemented in the 2.2.3).
The following user(s) said Thank You: frankhoekstra
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds