- Posts: 235
- Thank you received: 4
Procedure import VirtueMart in Hikashop?
- janvankuijk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 9 months ago #183470
by janvankuijk
Procedure import VirtueMart in Hikashop? was created by janvankuijk
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : all
-- PHP version -- : all
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
I never have been successfull in importing VirtueMart into the Hikashop
.
Now I have 2 VM shops and the customer want to import it into Hikashop. Both imports didn't succeed because on products the import software is busy for hours (for only a 100 product) and never ending.
I must do something wrong. I have a Akeeba backup-file. Who can help?
Jan
PS
I think in the near future lots of shops wants the switch! So I have to know how it works.
-- Joomla version -- : all
-- PHP version -- : all
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
I never have been successfull in importing VirtueMart into the Hikashop
Now I have 2 VM shops and the customer want to import it into Hikashop. Both imports didn't succeed because on products the import software is busy for hours (for only a 100 product) and never ending.
I must do something wrong. I have a Akeeba backup-file. Who can help?
Jan
PS
I think in the near future lots of shops wants the switch! So I have to know how it works.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183516
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Procedure import VirtueMart in Hikashop?
Hi,
Which version of Virtuemart do you have ?
Are there any errors returned when trying to import ? If no, please set the error reporting level to "maximum".
You say that there is only 100 products, do they have variants ?
Which version of Virtuemart do you have ?
Are there any errors returned when trying to import ? If no, please set the error reporting level to "maximum".
You say that there is only 100 products, do they have variants ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- janvankuijk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 235
- Thank you received: 4
11 years 9 months ago #183601
by janvankuijk
Replied by janvankuijk on topic Procedure import VirtueMart in Hikashop?
Now the import won't see the tables with the prefix.
Strict Standards: Declaration of JParameter::loadSetupFile() should be compatible with that of JRegistry::loadSetupFile() in /home/janvard96/domains/testjouwsite.nl/public_html/harlingen/libraries/joomla/html/parameter.php on line 512
HikaShop : Importeer vanaf Virtuemart
Step 0
There is no table with the prefix 'l4bnf__' in your Joomla database.
For sure the prefix is right!
Jan
Strict Standards: Declaration of JParameter::loadSetupFile() should be compatible with that of JRegistry::loadSetupFile() in /home/janvard96/domains/testjouwsite.nl/public_html/harlingen/libraries/joomla/html/parameter.php on line 512
HikaShop : Importeer vanaf Virtuemart
Step 0
There is no table with the prefix 'l4bnf__' in your Joomla database.
For sure the prefix is right!
Jan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183645
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Procedure import VirtueMart in Hikashop?
Please give us Joomla version, Virtuemart version, number of products AND variants.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- janvankuijk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 235
- Thank you received: 4
11 years 9 months ago #184087
by janvankuijk
Replied by janvankuijk on topic Procedure import VirtueMart in Hikashop?
Joomla 2.5.27
VirtueMart 2.6.14
Number of products: 90
NO variants
Jan
VirtueMart 2.6.14
Number of products: 90
NO variants
Jan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds