Skip to main content

I will report sales also.

More
11 years 9 months ago #184525 by lhumdin
-- HikaShop version -- : 1411011730
-- Joomla version -- : 3.36

how to report order

i want export a report circulation

i am use buttom export ,but it's don't understand for show report in file .csv

are you help me for export for sale

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #184528 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic I will report sales also.
Hi,

You need to click on the "export" button when you are in the order listing.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #184567 by lhumdin
Replied by lhumdin on topic I will report sales also.
It did not matter

are you example

this is file export.
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by lhumdin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #184578 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I will report sales also.
Hi,

That's the CSV file that you get when on click on the "export" button of the report that you were editing.
If you want to get the CSV file with the details of the orders, as Jerome said, you need to click on the "export" button of the orders listing on your backend.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #186513 by lhumdin
Replied by lhumdin on topic I will report sales also.
I export file name.csv

but !! i don't know for open .csv file ??
I can see it in any form.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #186520 by lousyfool
Replied by lousyfool on topic I will report sales also.
About CSV files: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comma-separated_values

Particularly interesting: "Application support" -> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comma-separated_va...#Application_support
Tells you how you can open and edit CSV files. Best known apps: Microsoft Excel, OpenOffice (free).

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #186576 by lhumdin
Replied by lhumdin on topic I will report sales also.
It can be made into the model in the picture, however.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #186579 by lhumdin
Replied by lhumdin on topic I will report sales also.
order_product_name;Total
Starmix Bag<span class=hikashop_product_variant_subname">: Bean red</span>";"7200.00000"
Classic Black;"6000.00000"
Tote Bag<span class=hikashop_product_variant_subname">: Apricot</span>";"5740.00000"
Starmix Bag<span class=hikashop_product_variant_subname">: Bean red</span>";"3600.00000"
Starmix Bag<span class=hikashop_product_variant_subname">: Bean red</span>";"3600.00000"
Classic Black<span class=hikashop_product_variant_subname">: Black</span>";"2400.00000"
Starmix Bag<span class=hikashop_product_variant_subname">: Violet</span>";"1400.00000"
Tote Bag<span class=hikashop_product_variant_subname">: </span>";"1200.00000"
Classic Mix<span class=hikashop_product_variant_subname">: Stripe</span>";"1200.00000"
Classic Black<span class=hikashop_product_variant_subname">: Black</span>";"1200.00000"
Demi HandBag<span class=hikashop_product_variant_subname">: Blue</span>";"850.00000"
Satchel Bag<span class=hikashop_product_variant_subname">: Beige</span>";"650.00000"

this is csv file

I'll make it into a table format also. [inpicture]

and i don't like code <span>...................</span> I'll take it off, if export on show in the section <span>....</span>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #186664 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I will report sales also.
Hi,

in that case, you want to edit the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/widget.php and change the code:
Code:
$line[]='"'.str_replace(array("\r","\n"),array('\r','\n'),$el->$field).'"';
to:
Code:
$line[]='"'.str_replace(array("\r","\n"),array('\r','\n'),strip_tags($el->$field)).'"';

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #186715 by lhumdin
Replied by lhumdin on topic I will report sales also.
and in qustion ? #186576

are you help me please

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #186719 by lousyfool
Replied by lousyfool on topic I will report sales also.

lhumdin wrote: It can be made into the model in the picture, however.


Sorry, maybe a language problem, but it was not clear that this was a question.

If it is about "how can it (the CSV) be made into the model in the picture?", I gave you links with explanations on file format and compatible editor software. And the names of the most popular spreadsheet software with which you can open the CSV files, then format and looking like any way you want, also just as in the picture.
After all, Microsoft Excel is the world standard for spreadsheets but not free, while OpenOffice is a good, free alternative, for example if you do not own Excel.

It is now up to you to use such spreadsheet software to import the CSV and working with it, depending on what you want to do with it then.

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #186733 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic I will report sales also.
Hi,

Otherwise there is the mass-action system which allow to display the result in a table.
It's not an export in CSV but it's a display in the "model" you want.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...massaction-form.html

But if you want to use the CSV export ; you need to install a speadsheet software (or use an online one, google or microsoft propose that). But it's not related to Hikashop.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum