- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Reimport data from Virtuemart after deletion
11 years 8 months ago #186265
by poltsa
Reimport data from Virtuemart after deletion was created by poltsa
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 1.5.26
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9
Hi,
I imported my data from Virtuemart. Then I deleted my data in Hikashop following www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/77039-de...database.html#119092 .
When trying to import again from Virtuemart it says: "You have already make an import. If you restart it, the import system will just import new elements"
What should I do?
-- Joomla version -- : 1.5.26
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9
Hi,
I imported my data from Virtuemart. Then I deleted my data in Hikashop following www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/77039-de...database.html#119092 .
When trying to import again from Virtuemart it says: "You have already make an import. If you restart it, the import system will just import new elements"
What should I do?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186304
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Reimport data from Virtuemart after deletion
hs vm order / prod / cat
vm last prod
Hi,
You can empty the tables #__hikashop_vm_order, #__hikashop_vm_product, #__hikashop_vm_category via phpMyAdmin.
And remove the entry "vm_last_prod" and other entries like that in the "#__hikashop_config" table.
Please make a backup before anything.
vm last prod
Hi,
You can empty the tables #__hikashop_vm_order, #__hikashop_vm_product, #__hikashop_vm_category via phpMyAdmin.
And remove the entry "vm_last_prod" and other entries like that in the "#__hikashop_config" table.
Please make a backup before anything.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds