- Posts: 147
- Thank you received: 6
Rename CSV file
11 years 8 months ago #188540
by maujbigo
Rename CSV file was created by maujbigo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi, is there any way to change the name of the exported csv file without changing the massaction.php ?
Instead of hikashop_export.csv to something like custom_name.csv?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi, is there any way to change the name of the exported csv file without changing the massaction.php ?
Instead of hikashop_export.csv to something like custom_name.csv?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188549
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Rename CSV file
Hi,
When setting up a mass action, you can already specify the csv filename.
It is based on the data filled in the export path option.
When setting up a mass action, you can already specify the csv filename.
It is based on the data filled in the export path option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188701
by maujbigo
Replied by maujbigo on topic Rename CSV file
Hi Xavier,
Thanks for your quick response.
Currently the 'Export path:' input in the products export mass action is blank. So when I click 'process' the csv files is downloaded.
I then tried putting 'custom_file_name.csv' in the 'Export path' input. But when I do this the the download of the file never starts.
I guess it is because the file is being exported to a folder on the server. Correct?
How can setup the file name and download it instead of exporting to a folder?
Thanks
Thanks for your quick response.
Currently the 'Export path:' input in the products export mass action is blank. So when I click 'process' the csv files is downloaded.
I then tried putting 'custom_file_name.csv' in the 'Export path' input. But when I do this the the download of the file never starts.
I guess it is because the file is being exported to a folder on the server. Correct?
How can setup the file name and download it instead of exporting to a folder?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #188702
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Rename CSV file
HI,
Ok I was not thinking about that.
I add that feature on our TODO list, it can be indeed a good thing to have a custom name.
Ok I was not thinking about that.
I add that feature on our TODO list, it can be indeed a good thing to have a custom name.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds