- Posts: 41
- Thank you received: 1
How to import product custom fields from VM?
11 years 8 months ago #188719
by appletree
How to import product custom fields from VM? was created by appletree
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 1.5.26
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 35.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no
I am working on a website with Joomla 1.5 and VM 1.1.9 that will be transferred to Joomla 3.3 and Hikashop. I have installed Hikashop on J1.5 and import VM products in Hikashop.
VM has some special custom fields in the product. I have made these fields in Hikashop, so in the database they exist (now). See pictures.
Question: How can I import the VM custom fields in to Hikashop database?
MySQL request – how?
There exits also an jos_hikashop_vm_prod – I think this one is important.
-- Joomla version -- : 1.5.26
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 35.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no
I am working on a website with Joomla 1.5 and VM 1.1.9 that will be transferred to Joomla 3.3 and Hikashop. I have installed Hikashop on J1.5 and import VM products in Hikashop.
VM has some special custom fields in the product. I have made these fields in Hikashop, so in the database they exist (now). See pictures.
Question: How can I import the VM custom fields in to Hikashop database?
MySQL request – how?
There exits also an jos_hikashop_vm_prod – I think this one is important.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #188746
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to import product custom fields from VM?
Hi,
That's right, the best will be to perform a MySQL request directly.
You can use the table "hikashop_vm_prod" which make the link between the "virtuemart_product" and the "hikashop_product".
So you can use an "UPDATE" query to update the "hikashop_product" table from data coming from "vm_product_...." with a inner join on "hikashop_vm_prod".
Something like:
(where you will replace the two fields in the "SET").
Regards,
That's right, the best will be to perform a MySQL request directly.
You can use the table "hikashop_vm_prod" which make the link between the "virtuemart_product" and the "hikashop_product".
So you can use an "UPDATE" query to update the "hikashop_product" table from data coming from "vm_product_...." with a inner join on "hikashop_vm_prod".
Something like:
Code:
UPDATE #__hikashop_product AS hkp
INNER JOIN #__hikashop_vm_prod AS hkvm ON hkp.product_id = hkvm.hk_id
INNER JOIN #__vm_product_type_1 AS vmp ON vmp.product_id = hkvm.vm_id
SET
hkp.hk_customfieldkey = vmp.vm_customfieldkey
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #189283
by appletree
Replied by appletree on topic How to import product custom fields from VM?
Thanks Jerome,
I think this is the solution. But my knowledge about MySQL is little, so I have to search someone to get this done. I get errors and that's because I do not exactly know what I am doing.
I think this is the solution. But my knowledge about MySQL is little, so I have to search someone to get this done. I get errors and that's because I do not exactly know what I am doing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #189289
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to import product custom fields from VM?
Hi,
Just to be sure ; did you replace the "#_" but your database prefix ?
Do you have a special SQL error ?
Regards,
Just to be sure ; did you replace the "#_" but your database prefix ?
Do you have a special SQL error ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #189360
by appletree
Replied by appletree on topic How to import product custom fields from VM?
Hello Jerome,
It worked. I have tried replacing #_ for jos_ but I also did not understand completely the rule:
SET
hkp.hk_customfieldkey = vmp.vm_customfieldkey
So I also changed this and the database is complete!
Thanks
It worked. I have tried replacing #_ for jos_ but I also did not understand completely the rule:
SET
hkp.hk_customfieldkey = vmp.vm_customfieldkey
So I also changed this and the database is complete!
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds