- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 3
How to import downloadable filenames from CSV
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #189380
by pljuarez
How to import downloadable filenames from CSV was created by pljuarez
-- HikaShop version -- : Business: 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
I have a problem importing dowloadable filenames from a csv.
I have ebooks with 2 file assigned to them. One of them is free dowloadable, but onother one is NOT free.
I have imported a product with a variant (import_filenames.csv). I have no errors when I import filenames(import_result.jpg) and the file name appears whe I open the product in the backend (backend.jpg).
I have next files configuration Upload folder = media/com_hikashop/upload/ ; Upload Secure folder = media/com_hikashop/upload/safe/
I have uploaded my free file (Indice_978-84-8468-347-6.pdf) into media/com_hikashop/upload/ folder and not free one (9788484684060.epub) into media/com_hikashop/upload/safe/ folder (the filenames exactly matches uppercase and lowercase). But when I access to my product via frontend and click in free download link I obtain a "File not found" error message. Hikashop assign a download URL finished with /product/download/file_id-186. If I export my product I obtain export_filenames.csv.
Is there anythig wrong?
Please Helpme. I have hundreds of products to import and do it manually is not an option.
Regards
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
I have a problem importing dowloadable filenames from a csv.
I have ebooks with 2 file assigned to them. One of them is free dowloadable, but onother one is NOT free.
I have imported a product with a variant (import_filenames.csv). I have no errors when I import filenames(import_result.jpg) and the file name appears whe I open the product in the backend (backend.jpg).
I have next files configuration Upload folder = media/com_hikashop/upload/ ; Upload Secure folder = media/com_hikashop/upload/safe/
I have uploaded my free file (Indice_978-84-8468-347-6.pdf) into media/com_hikashop/upload/ folder and not free one (9788484684060.epub) into media/com_hikashop/upload/safe/ folder (the filenames exactly matches uppercase and lowercase). But when I access to my product via frontend and click in free download link I obtain a "File not found" error message. Hikashop assign a download URL finished with /product/download/file_id-186. If I export my product I obtain export_filenames.csv.
Is there anythig wrong?
Please Helpme. I have hundreds of products to import and do it manually is not an option.
Regards
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by pljuarez.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #189407
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How to import downloadable filenames from CSV
Hi,
All the product files needs to be in the upload safe folder, even the free ones
All the product files needs to be in the upload safe folder, even the free ones
The following user(s) said Thank You: pljuarez
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #189500
by pljuarez
Replied by pljuarez on topic How to import downloadable filenames from CSV
I try to upload files to safe folder and it works.
Thank you
Thank you
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by pljuarez.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds