- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
import xml ?
11 years 7 months ago #190374
by DannyB
import xml ? was created by DannyB
Hello
I need to import xml file to hikashop.
(manual + cron)
What is the best way to do this ?
Creating an cvs of xml is not an option. (because of cronjob)
I'm thinking to write custom component to do this.
The original xml file has also different names. So i need also to map xml field to hikashopfield
Or are there other options? I can't find xml import.
I need to import xml file to hikashop.
(manual + cron)
What is the best way to do this ?
Creating an cvs of xml is not an option. (because of cronjob)
I'm thinking to write custom component to do this.
The original xml file has also different names. So i need also to map xml field to hikashopfield
Or are there other options? I can't find xml import.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190404
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic import xml ?
Hi,
HikaShop doesn't support XML import so yes, it would require the development of that capability.
HikaShop doesn't support XML import so yes, it would require the development of that capability.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190456
by DannyB
Replied by DannyB on topic import xml ?
ok thank you, custom component it will be.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds