- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 1
Prices in order screen change after massaction
11 years 7 months ago #191671
by wilfried
Prices in order screen change after massaction was created by wilfried
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.light-swing.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : latest IE, FF and Chrome
I have this strange thing.
I have a massaction event that exports to a csv and after that immediately changes the status of an order to "naar verzender". The problem I'll describe is not related to the status name, because when I user canceled instead of "Naar verzender" it also happens.
When the massaction event has run the prices of an order when I click on an order via Orders / Orders. have changed. I can't find any algorithm what has changed but the prices aren't right anymore.
In this picture you see a price of 81.83, but when you look at the productlist of that order you see that it should be 89.00.
When I click on the edit mode of the product list and press save.right away the prices in the upper right corner change again to the correct ones.
It doesn't happen if you just export to a csv, it only happens with the combination, so right after the export a status change.
In the beginning I thought that it had to do with the changes I made to massaction.php, but we have set the original massaction files back and then it also happens.
Can this be explained?
Kind regards Wilfried
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : latest IE, FF and Chrome
I have this strange thing.
I have a massaction event that exports to a csv and after that immediately changes the status of an order to "naar verzender". The problem I'll describe is not related to the status name, because when I user canceled instead of "Naar verzender" it also happens.
When the massaction event has run the prices of an order when I click on an order via Orders / Orders. have changed. I can't find any algorithm what has changed but the prices aren't right anymore.
In this picture you see a price of 81.83, but when you look at the productlist of that order you see that it should be 89.00.
When I click on the edit mode of the product list and press save.right away the prices in the upper right corner change again to the correct ones.
It doesn't happen if you just export to a csv, it only happens with the combination, so right after the export a status change.
In the beginning I thought that it had to do with the changes I made to massaction.php, but we have set the original massaction files back and then it also happens.
Can this be explained?
Kind regards Wilfried
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191680
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Prices in order screen change after massaction
Hi,
Can you provide a screenshot of the settings of your mass action ?
It must be a conflict between the two actions of your mass action and the way the mass action is triggered.
Can you provide a screenshot of the settings of your mass action ?
It must be a conflict between the two actions of your mass action and the way the mass action is triggered.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191713
by wilfried
Replied by wilfried on topic Prices in order screen change after massaction
I'll send you credentials for the test environment so you can look for yourself.
I'll send joomla and ftp credentials.
kind regards Wilfried
I'll send joomla and ftp credentials.
kind regards Wilfried
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191783
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Prices in order screen change after massaction
Hi,
Thanks for the report.
I have edited the file "plugins/hikashop/massaction_order/massaction_order.php" function "onProcessOrderMassActionchangeStatus()" in order to remove some elements of the order when changing status to avoid the full order re-calculation.
Thanks for the report.
I have edited the file "plugins/hikashop/massaction_order/massaction_order.php" function "onProcessOrderMassActionchangeStatus()" in order to remove some elements of the order when changing status to avoid the full order re-calculation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wilfried
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #191850
by wilfried
Replied by wilfried on topic Prices in order screen change after massaction
Thanks Xavier for the quick repair!!
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by wilfried. Reason: SOLVED
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds