- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Problem with importing VM2 products in HikaShop
11 years 6 months ago #195030
by bdimov
Problem with importing VM2 products in HikaShop was created by bdimov
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi,
I'm trying to import VM2 products to HikaShop 3.4.0 but have some problems.
I'm using VM2 2.6.6 version on Joomla 2.5
First I copy VM2 tables from my old joomla 2.5 site and insert this tables into Joomla 3.4.0 database then I use function import in HikaShop. When I click next(backup page) I get only this error:(attach screenshot)
I tried with other method. Install CSVI to my Joomla 2.5 site and export all products with all data to .CSV file then I go to my Joomla 3.4.0 site with HikaShop and use import function to import products from CSVI. So HikaShop start loading and after 2-5 min loading its only redirect me to my home page and when I go to back-end administrator->HikaShop there is no product at all... I checked the database tables but all are empty...
Can anyone help me how to import my products from VM2(Joomla 2.5) to HikaShop 2.4.0(Joomla 3.4.0)?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi,
I'm trying to import VM2 products to HikaShop 3.4.0 but have some problems.
I'm using VM2 2.6.6 version on Joomla 2.5
First I copy VM2 tables from my old joomla 2.5 site and insert this tables into Joomla 3.4.0 database then I use function import in HikaShop. When I click next(backup page) I get only this error:(attach screenshot)
I tried with other method. Install CSVI to my Joomla 2.5 site and export all products with all data to .CSV file then I go to my Joomla 3.4.0 site with HikaShop and use import function to import products from CSVI. So HikaShop start loading and after 2-5 min loading its only redirect me to my home page and when I go to back-end administrator->HikaShop there is no product at all... I checked the database tables but all are empty...
Can anyone help me how to import my products from VM2(Joomla 2.5) to HikaShop 2.4.0(Joomla 3.4.0)?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195048
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem with importing VM2 products in HikaShop
Hi,
The best will be to install HikaShop on the Joomla 2.5 website ; do the import and then migrate the HikaShop data from Joomla 2.5 to Joomla 3.4
HikaShop need some VirtueMart files in order to work properly ; so if it can't find the VM configuration file, it shouldn't work properly.
Regards,
The best will be to install HikaShop on the Joomla 2.5 website ; do the import and then migrate the HikaShop data from Joomla 2.5 to Joomla 3.4
HikaShop need some VirtueMart files in order to work properly ; so if it can't find the VM configuration file, it shouldn't work properly.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195211
by bdimov
Replied by bdimov on topic Problem with importing VM2 products in HikaShop
Hi,
I tried the way you told me but again there is a problem with importing products.
When I install HikaShop to Joomla 2.5 site(VM 2.6.6) and use import function, in steps I saw that there was imported products, categories, prices and etc and when import finished I go to product page and there are no products, only brand three on left site.
How can I fix this issue and import products correctly?
Kind Regards
I tried the way you told me but again there is a problem with importing products.
When I install HikaShop to Joomla 2.5 site(VM 2.6.6) and use import function, in steps I saw that there was imported products, categories, prices and etc and when import finished I go to product page and there are no products, only brand three on left site.
How can I fix this issue and import products correctly?
Kind Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195268
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem with importing VM2 products in HikaShop
Hi,
Does your VM website in several languages ?
VM2 store the product data in a special language table ; so if you're importing "english" products but the products are store in another language table, HikaShop won't be able to load the product data (and won't import them).
That's why there is a language selector in the import screen when you choose VM2.
Regards,
Does your VM website in several languages ?
VM2 store the product data in a special language table ; so if you're importing "english" products but the products are store in another language table, HikaShop won't be able to load the product data (and won't import them).
That's why there is a language selector in the import screen when you choose VM2.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195401
by bdimov
Replied by bdimov on topic Problem with importing VM2 products in HikaShop
Hi,
Yeah I checked that and products are in bg tables so in the field in HikaShop I wrote bg-BG. Is this right?
Yeah I checked that and products are in bg tables so in the field in HikaShop I wrote bg-BG. Is this right?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #196297
by bdimov
Replied by bdimov on topic Problem with importing VM2 products in HikaShop
Hi,
I move all files to a local server to pass the problem with execution time.
I tried again to make import from VirtueMart databases but there is an error.(attach file)
Then I update virtuemart to 3.0.6.2 and tried again but there is the same error.
Do you have anything in mind about this problem?
Kind Regards
Boyan
I move all files to a local server to pass the problem with execution time.
I tried again to make import from VirtueMart databases but there is an error.(attach file)
Then I update virtuemart to 3.0.6.2 and tried again but there is the same error.
Do you have anything in mind about this problem?
Kind Regards
Boyan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #210265
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Problem with importing VM2 products in HikaShop
Hi,
Sorry for this very very (very ?) late reply..
Do you have solved your issue ? if not, please paste the full text of the error, that will help us to find the origin of the issue.
As I can see, this can potentially be due to a simple or double quote present in one of your product or category name/description which is broking the request. But with the full error message we will be able to give you a more precise answer.
Sorry for this very very (very ?) late reply..
Do you have solved your issue ? if not, please paste the full text of the error, that will help us to find the origin of the issue.
As I can see, this can potentially be due to a simple or double quote present in one of your product or category name/description which is broking the request. But with the full error message we will be able to give you a more precise answer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #210369
by bdimov
Replied by bdimov on topic Problem with importing VM2 products in HikaShop
Hi Xavier,
No, I didn't solve this issue. I tried and tried and make an freelancer request at freelancer.com.
Two freelancers tried to solve this but with the same results - nothing.
So I didn't have more time to test and I removed HikaShop and continue using VM.
I wanted to use HikaShop because it's better and I like it but...
No, I didn't solve this issue. I tried and tried and make an freelancer request at freelancer.com.
Two freelancers tried to solve this but with the same results - nothing.
So I didn't have more time to test and I removed HikaShop and continue using VM.
I wanted to use HikaShop because it's better and I like it but...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #210433
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem with importing VM2 products in HikaShop
Hi,
HikaShop 2.5.0 contains the fix for your issue with the VM2 import.
(After that, the VM import is not really compatible with VM3).
The fixes has been introduced in HikaShop 2.3.4
CF : www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ashop-changelog.html
The modification affect the category_ordering (which is empty in your SQL query) in order to force the display of a number instead of an empty string (which was the difficult part in the debug ; to find in the image the precise error in all the text).
So in the VM helper import, the code is now :
Where you can see a " (int) " before the insert of the ordering value, to force it as a number.
Regards,
HikaShop 2.5.0 contains the fix for your issue with the VM2 import.
(After that, the VM import is not really compatible with VM3).
The fixes has been introduced in HikaShop 2.3.4
CF : www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ashop-changelog.html
The modification affect the category_ordering (which is empty in your SQL query) in order to force the display of a number instead of an empty string (which was the difficult part in the debug ; to find in the image the precise error in all the text).
So in the VM helper import, the code is now :
Code:
$d = array(
$id,
$pid,
"'product'",
$this->db->quote($c->category_name),
$this->db->quote($c->category_description),
'1',
(int)@$c->ordering,
$this->db->quote($nameKey),
$this->db->quote($c->created_on),
$this->db->quote($c->modified_on),
"'all'",
'0'
);
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds