- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
starter to business export and import users
11 years 6 months ago #196296
by patmiami
starter to business export and import users was created by patmiami
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : google
Hello,
I've upgraded my site from Joomla 2.5 to 3.4 and Hikashop from Starter to Business.
Now how do I export users from Starter version and upload to my new site with Hikashop Business ?
Thank you !
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : google
Hello,
I've upgraded my site from Joomla 2.5 to 3.4 and Hikashop from Starter to Business.
Now how do I export users from Starter version and upload to my new site with Hikashop Business ?
Thank you !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #196298
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic starter to business export and import users
Hi,
The best will be to upgrade your starter version to the business one on the Joomla 2.5 and then export the tables directly via phpMyAdmin, if you already have migrate the Joomla users, so only export/import the HikaShop tables.
The best will be to upgrade your starter version to the business one on the Joomla 2.5 and then export the tables directly via phpMyAdmin, if you already have migrate the Joomla users, so only export/import the HikaShop tables.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #196462
by patmiami
Replied by patmiami on topic starter to business export and import users
Hi,
I did what you says. I have upgraded my 2.5 joomla with the business version of hikashop. Then I have exported users table from hikashop and joomla. Then I imported this table to the new website database. here my question.
I can see the table with all users in Phpmyadmin but nothing in joomla administration of new website.
In my new website administration, Hikashop users and Joomla users is empty.
What did I missed ?
Thanks again for your support
I did what you says. I have upgraded my 2.5 joomla with the business version of hikashop. Then I have exported users table from hikashop and joomla. Then I imported this table to the new website database. here my question.
I can see the table with all users in Phpmyadmin but nothing in joomla administration of new website.
In my new website administration, Hikashop users and Joomla users is empty.
What did I missed ?
Thanks again for your support
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #196488
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic starter to business export and import users
Hi,
If you want to export/import Joomla users between two websites, I would recommend such tools:
extensions.joomla.org/category/migration...sers-import-a-export
Once you've migrated the Joomla users with one of these tools, install again the HikaShop install package via the Joomla installer and it will resynchronize the Joomla users in HikaShop.
If you want to export/import Joomla users between two websites, I would recommend such tools:
extensions.joomla.org/category/migration...sers-import-a-export
Once you've migrated the Joomla users with one of these tools, install again the HikaShop install package via the Joomla installer and it will resynchronize the Joomla users in HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #196700
by patmiami
Replied by patmiami on topic starter to business export and import users
Thanks for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds