- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Product are not visible after importing from VM
11 years 5 months ago #196635
by ernst
Product are not visible after importing from VM was created by ernst
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.droomjuweeltjes.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : On this website both virtuemart and hikashop are installed. I imported from Virtuemart, when the products imported, it confirmed that 1417 products were imported. However, When I go back to the products, there are no products visible. Same applies to the categories.. 139 imported and only 4 are visible.
Hi,
On this website both virtuemart and hikashop are installed. I imported from Virtuemart, when the products imported, it confirmed that 1417 products were imported. However, When I go back to the products, there are no products visible. Same applies to the categories.. 139 imported and only 4 are visible.
When I tried to do it again, I received a message that I already imported the products and only new items will be imported.
What am I doing wrong?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : On this website both virtuemart and hikashop are installed. I imported from Virtuemart, when the products imported, it confirmed that 1417 products were imported. However, When I go back to the products, there are no products visible. Same applies to the categories.. 139 imported and only 4 are visible.
Hi,
On this website both virtuemart and hikashop are installed. I imported from Virtuemart, when the products imported, it confirmed that 1417 products were imported. However, When I go back to the products, there are no products visible. Same applies to the categories.. 139 imported and only 4 are visible.
When I tried to do it again, I received a message that I already imported the products and only new items will be imported.
What am I doing wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #196646
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product are not visible after importing from VM
Hi,
Can you click on the "rebuild" button of the categories listing of HikaShop and then click on the "check database" button of the configuration page of HikaShop ?
That should hopefully allow you to see your products in the products listing of HikaShop.
Can you click on the "rebuild" button of the categories listing of HikaShop and then click on the "check database" button of the configuration page of HikaShop ?
That should hopefully allow you to see your products in the products listing of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds