- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 1
Rss xml url
11 years 5 months ago #197580
by ddasios
Rss xml url was created by ddasios
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential: 2.4.0
Hello.
Is there a url so I can see the xml feed of all my products in Hikashop?
I have enabled the Atom/Rss Feed option in the Configuration->features.
I mean something like this:
www.simplyhired.com/c/add-jobs/example-feed.xml
Or should I generate one through php and make a cron task through hikashop?
Thank you
Hello.
Is there a url so I can see the xml feed of all my products in Hikashop?
I have enabled the Atom/Rss Feed option in the Configuration->features.
I mean something like this:
www.simplyhired.com/c/add-jobs/example-feed.xml
Or should I generate one through php and make a cron task through hikashop?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #197641
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Rss xml url
Hi,
Just call a product listing page and add the parameter : ?format=feed
Like : demo.hikashop.com/index.php/fr/hikashop/...y-in-div?format=feed
Regards,
Just call a product listing page and add the parameter : ?format=feed
Like : demo.hikashop.com/index.php/fr/hikashop/...y-in-div?format=feed
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #200580
by cbadmin
Replied by cbadmin on topic Rss xml url
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.4.0
In my case whatever the product listing page I always get the same content in the RSS feed.
It always displays a list of the latest products published.
There are indeed 18 items in the feed as it is how I have configured in the Atom & RSS feed.
I would really need separate feed per product listing.
In my case whatever the product listing page I always get the same content in the RSS feed.
It always displays a list of the latest products published.
There are indeed 18 items in the feed as it is how I have configured in the Atom & RSS feed.
I would really need separate feed per product listing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #200594
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Rss xml url
Hi,
A products listing menu item feed will give a list of the latest products among all the categories.
If you want a product feed for a specific category you need to use a category listing menu item.
So it's just a matter of using the correct link.
For example:
index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=category&task=listing=category_id=XXX&Itemid=YYY&format=feed
where XXX is the id of the category you want and YYY the id of a category listing menu item.
A products listing menu item feed will give a list of the latest products among all the categories.
If you want a product feed for a specific category you need to use a category listing menu item.
So it's just a matter of using the correct link.
For example:
index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=category&task=listing=category_id=XXX&Itemid=YYY&format=feed
where XXX is the id of the category you want and YYY the id of a category listing menu item.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cbadmin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds