- Posts: 235
- Thank you received: 4
All products in database, but not in backend
- janvankuijk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 5 months ago #198359
by janvankuijk
All products in database, but not in backend was created by janvankuijk
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
silema34.testjouwsite.nl/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : -
I imported in Joomla 1.5 all products from VM 1.1.9 to Hikashop 2.4.0. Seems to be going well.
In the database there are all the 2.876 products, but in the backend there are only 526 products.
I think the problem is that with a 'check database' this is mentioned: Found 2350 product(s) without category. So the import didn't do his work well
.
Jan
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : -
I imported in Joomla 1.5 all products from VM 1.1.9 to Hikashop 2.4.0. Seems to be going well.
In the database there are all the 2.876 products, but in the backend there are only 526 products.
I think the problem is that with a 'check database' this is mentioned: Found 2350 product(s) without category. So the import didn't do his work well
Jan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198362
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic All products in database, but not in backend
Hi,
You might have a little problem with the cartegory import.
After the "check database", you 2350 product missing product should be assign to the "product category" category.
But it can be useful to know where these categories were in Virtemart, in order to understand what the import right import and what it missed.
Regards,
You might have a little problem with the cartegory import.
After the "check database", you 2350 product missing product should be assign to the "product category" category.
But it can be useful to know where these categories were in Virtemart, in order to understand what the import right import and what it missed.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- janvankuijk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 235
- Thank you received: 4
11 years 5 months ago #198821
by janvankuijk
Replied by janvankuijk on topic All products in database, but not in backend
Jerome,
I investigated what can go wrong and I can't find it.
I can see that all the products are in the database. For instance product_code AB40149 is in the hikashop database, but the category_id is 2 'product category'.
In the VM db there are 433 categories, to the Hikashop are migrated only166.
Attached the Joomla 1.5 db with VM and Hika.
Can you have a look?
Jan
PS
Kind regards to Nicolas! Nice to met him last weekend in The Netherlands!
I investigated what can go wrong and I can't find it.
I can see that all the products are in the database. For instance product_code AB40149 is in the hikashop database, but the category_id is 2 'product category'.
In the VM db there are 433 categories, to the Hikashop are migrated only166.
Attached the Joomla 1.5 db with VM and Hika.
Can you have a look?
Jan
PS
Kind regards to Nicolas! Nice to met him last weekend in The Netherlands!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198841
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic All products in database, but not in backend
Hi,
The issue is that, the categories are not all imported so when it try to associate the imported product to the imported category, because it can't find the category, the product stay "alone".
I think that I will add some kind of safe check after the product-category import in order to retrieve the products without categories. But for the not imported categories, I currently can't tell you what happen wrong during your import ; the best is to see it directly in your website to understand how and why.
Regards,
The issue is that, the categories are not all imported so when it try to associate the imported product to the imported category, because it can't find the category, the product stay "alone".
I think that I will add some kind of safe check after the product-category import in order to retrieve the products without categories. But for the not imported categories, I currently can't tell you what happen wrong during your import ; the best is to see it directly in your website to understand how and why.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- janvankuijk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 235
- Thank you received: 4
11 years 5 months ago #198907
by janvankuijk
Replied by janvankuijk on topic All products in database, but not in backend
Jerome,
I told you that I investigated the case and that I couldn't find the reason why.
Will you please have a look at it?
Jan
I told you that I investigated the case and that I couldn't find the reason why.
Will you please have a look at it?
Jan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- janvankuijk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 235
- Thank you received: 4
11 years 5 months ago #199431
by janvankuijk
Replied by janvankuijk on topic All products in database, but not in backend
Jerome / Nicolas,
Will you please have a look at this post?
Jan
Will you please have a look at this post?
Jan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 4 months ago #202308
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic All products in database, but not in backend
Hello Jan,
Sorry for the late reply, as Jerome said, your issue is coming from the fact that your categories weren't correctly imported, did you find a way to correctly import them so that your products can be displayed ?
Sorry for the late reply, as Jerome said, your issue is coming from the fact that your categories weren't correctly imported, did you find a way to correctly import them so that your products can be displayed ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- janvankuijk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 235
- Thank you received: 4
11 years 4 months ago #202451
by janvankuijk
Replied by janvankuijk on topic All products in database, but not in backend
Hi Nicolas,
I imported the missing catagories with csvimproved. It woked well!
Thanks!
Jan
I imported the missing catagories with csvimproved. It woked well!
Thanks!
Jan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds