- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Import Sample
11 years 4 months ago #201526
by cimran12
Import Sample was created by cimran12
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.40
Hi!
I need help in Hikashop Import File; I have a file which contains following column titles; I don't know what code should be written so that hikashop may read it
Product ID
Product Name
Product Code/SKU
Brand Name
Option Set
Option Set Align
Product Description
Price
Product Weight
Current Stock Level
Category
Product Image ID - 1
Product Image File - 1
Search Keywords
Page Title
Meta Keywords
Meta Description
Take care!
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.40
Hi!
I need help in Hikashop Import File; I have a file which contains following column titles; I don't know what code should be written so that hikashop may read it
Product ID
Product Name
Product Code/SKU
Brand Name
Option Set
Option Set Align
Product Description
Price
Product Weight
Current Stock Level
Category
Product Image ID - 1
Product Image File - 1
Search Keywords
Page Title
Meta Keywords
Meta Description
Take care!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #201532
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Import Sample
Hi,
The easier is to have a sample is to perform an export of your current products.
HikaShop will provide you a CSV where you will be able to see all available columns and how the content is formatted.
Regards,
The easier is to have a sample is to perform an export of your current products.
HikaShop will provide you a CSV where you will be able to see all available columns and how the content is formatted.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #201687
by charlesdh
Replied by charlesdh on topic Import Sample
Hi,
I attached a copy of a file that has the columns formatted for upload.
This may help you in your request.
Charles
I attached a copy of a file that has the columns formatted for upload.
This may help you in your request.
Charles
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds