Error Import
- ijsbaanleuven
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #202708
by ijsbaanleuven
Error Import was created by ijsbaanleuven
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.ijsbaanleuven.be
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hey Guys,
I imported a csv file containing (see attachment) some product that needed to be overwritten.
I got this error (see attachment)...
Any thoughts ?
Thanks !
Joris
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hey Guys,
I imported a csv file containing (see attachment) some product that needed to be overwritten.
I got this error (see attachment)...
Any thoughts ?
Thanks !
Joris
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by ijsbaanleuven.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202722
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error Import
Hi,
Remove the product_id column, which is not needed anyway, and you should not get that error.
Remove the product_id column, which is not needed anyway, and you should not get that error.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds