- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Export Issue
11 years 3 months ago #204891
by 2Market
Export Issue was created by 2Market
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.22
I am trying to do a mass action to export all my products into csv format but instead of the different elements being in columns they are exporting in rows with all the information in one column, which I have never ever seen before from an ecommerce solution.
See attachment
I would like to export the specific elements of my products but have them in separated columns like a normal export would be?
Can you explain how to do this?
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.22
I am trying to do a mass action to export all my products into csv format but instead of the different elements being in columns they are exporting in rows with all the information in one column, which I have never ever seen before from an ecommerce solution.
See attachment
I would like to export the specific elements of my products but have them in separated columns like a normal export would be?
Can you explain how to do this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204925
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Export Issue
Hi,
Your CSV opens just fine on my end: take.ms/EO0JT
It must be the way you opened the CSV. Like for example your editor expecting semi colons as separators while you have the comma selected in the "CSV separator" setting of your HikaShop configuration.
Your CSV opens just fine on my end: take.ms/EO0JT
It must be the way you opened the CSV. Like for example your editor expecting semi colons as separators while you have the comma selected in the "CSV separator" setting of your HikaShop configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds