- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Simple Import question
- everjoymusic
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 2 months ago #209135
by everjoymusic
Simple Import question was created by everjoymusic
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.40
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Message
18 products found : 0 new products imported, 0 invalid product code, 18 already existing products
Hello,
Right now I'm just trying to do a simple upload of CSV file.
Attached is what I have.
When I import the file, I get the message:
Message
18 products found : 0 new products imported, 0 invalid product code, 18 already existing products
It appears that the 18 items did not get uploaded. It also said 18 already existing products (which I never added before)
When I tried to search up in the products, none are actually there.
Thank you for your help!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.40
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Message
18 products found : 0 new products imported, 0 invalid product code, 18 already existing products
Hello,
Right now I'm just trying to do a simple upload of CSV file.
Attached is what I have.
When I import the file, I get the message:
Message
18 products found : 0 new products imported, 0 invalid product code, 18 already existing products
It appears that the 18 items did not get uploaded. It also said 18 already existing products (which I never added before)
When I tried to search up in the products, none are actually there.
Thank you for your help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209136
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Simple Import question
Hi,
Your CSV specify the product_id ; so if in your store there are already product with these product_id, the import won't create new items, it will just update them.
If you want new products, you need to remove the column from the CSV file.
Regards,
Your CSV specify the product_id ; so if in your store there are already product with these product_id, the import won't create new items, it will just update them.
If you want new products, you need to remove the column from the CSV file.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: everjoymusic
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds