CSV Export columns mismatch?
- ydingilski
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 2 months ago #209408
by ydingilski
CSV Export columns mismatch? was created by ydingilski
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.15
When I export products I get the following fault:
For the VARIANT products the field "product_parent_id" does NOT contain the id of the parent products, but the "product_code"of the parent.
Later if you use that information to create new VARIANTS through csv import, the created variants are not correctly related with the parent product.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.15
When I export products I get the following fault:
For the VARIANT products the field "product_parent_id" does NOT contain the id of the parent products, but the "product_code"of the parent.
Later if you use that information to create new VARIANTS through csv import, the created variants are not correctly related with the parent product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209412
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic CSV Export columns mismatch?
Hi,
That's done on purpose. We actually recommend on our import documentation to enter the product_code of the parent product in the product_parent_id column in order to associated the variants with the main product in your CSV.
So I don't see why it wouldn't work during the import. It sure does on our end, so the issue during the import must come from something else in your CSV.
That's done on purpose. We actually recommend on our import documentation to enter the product_code of the parent product in the product_parent_id column in order to associated the variants with the main product in your CSV.
So I don't see why it wouldn't work during the import. It sure does on our end, so the issue during the import must come from something else in your CSV.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds