- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Tradetracker import
- arthursmit
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 20 hours ago - 11 years 20 hours ago #215562
by arthursmit
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.0
Hi
I want to import products bij using a affiliate site tradetracker.com
Is this possible ? I can.t find the right way. I have a csv file but then i have to adjust all the coloms every time.
This is not really a option.
For example this is the feed pf.tradetracker.net/?aid=194339&encoding...=2&filter_extended=1
I can not import this.
Im just a rookie so don.t shoot me if this is a stupid question . :dry:
Arthur
Tradetracker import was created by arthursmit
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.0
Hi
I want to import products bij using a affiliate site tradetracker.com
Is this possible ? I can.t find the right way. I have a csv file but then i have to adjust all the coloms every time.
This is not really a option.
For example this is the feed pf.tradetracker.net/?aid=194339&encoding...=2&filter_extended=1
I can not import this.
Im just a rookie so don.t shoot me if this is a stupid question . :dry:
Arthur
Last edit: 11 years 20 hours ago by arthursmit.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 hours ago #215570
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Tradetracker import
Hi,
You can use the HikaShop product cron update plugin for that (Essential and Business editions).
You can configure it to download the CSV automatically and convert the column names for you automatically before importing the CSV automatically. And you can configure the frequency at which you want that to be done.
You can configure that plugin via the Joomla plugins manager.
You can use the HikaShop product cron update plugin for that (Essential and Business editions).
You can configure it to download the CSV automatically and convert the column names for you automatically before importing the CSV automatically. And you can configure the frequency at which you want that to be done.
You can configure that plugin via the Joomla plugins manager.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds