[SOLVED] import Discounts and assign to user-group
- nico.van.leeuwen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #216451
by nico.van.leeuwen
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.13
Hi,
I've been searching for a possiblility to import thousands of discounts and assign them to user-groups.
Hence my question I have not found any solution as of yet.
Anybody that can help me with some tips ?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.13
Hi,
I've been searching for a possiblility to import thousands of discounts and assign them to user-groups.
Hence my question I have not found any solution as of yet.
Anybody that can help me with some tips ?
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by nico.van.leeuwen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #216455
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic import Discounts and assign to user-group
Hi,
It sure is possible.
Configure a few discounts like you want via the interface and then go in your phpmyadmin and export the hikashop_discount table as a CSV. Then, you can open that CSV file in Excel and use it as basis to create your CSV import file for your thousands of discounts. Once the CSV file is ready, import it back to the hikashop_discount table via your phpmyadmin and voilà.
It sure is possible.
Configure a few discounts like you want via the interface and then go in your phpmyadmin and export the hikashop_discount table as a CSV. Then, you can open that CSV file in Excel and use it as basis to create your CSV import file for your thousands of discounts. Once the CSV file is ready, import it back to the hikashop_discount table via your phpmyadmin and voilà.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nico.van.leeuwen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
10 years 11 months ago #216564
by nico.van.leeuwen
Replied by nico.van.leeuwen on topic [SOLVED] import Discounts and assign to user-group
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for your answer !
Yes, that's an option but not really something you let your customer do on a regular base
I will have to find/create a way to automate this and make it more fool/error proof.
One thing that I noticed is that in Hikashop the name "Access level" is used but it is reffering to the "Joomla User Groups" and not to the access levels. To make this more clear I would suggest to either use "User Group" as name of something like "Hikashop access level". In my opinion it's a bit confusing now. (that's just my 2 ct tip).
I will mark this question as solved because in a way it is (just not for me
)
Thanks for your answer !
Yes, that's an option but not really something you let your customer do on a regular base
I will have to find/create a way to automate this and make it more fool/error proof.
One thing that I noticed is that in Hikashop the name "Access level" is used but it is reffering to the "Joomla User Groups" and not to the access levels. To make this more clear I would suggest to either use "User Group" as name of something like "Hikashop access level". In my opinion it's a bit confusing now. (that's just my 2 ct tip).
I will mark this question as solved because in a way it is (just not for me
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds