- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Import via CSV issue
- james@esgmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #216813
by james@esgmail.com
Can't upload photo was created by james@esgmail.com
Hello Jerome - could I ask about this as well. I am trying to upload data via csv, which working for the most part but not for linking to the image location. My column for the images is headed 'images'. My images are uploaded in the 'media/com_hikashop/upload' folder.
How can I adjust where it is looking for the images?
Thanks!
under menu tab October new product
How can I adjust where it is looking for the images?
Thanks!
private content removed by a moderator
under menu tab October new product
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Jerome. Reason: removing private content
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #216832
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Can't upload photo
Hi,
If you want to change the folder where the images are uploaded, you can change the setting "Upload folder" of the HikaShop configuration.
If you want to change the folder where the images are uploaded, you can change the setting "Upload folder" of the HikaShop configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds