- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
EXPORT PROBLEM
10 years 10 months ago #220213
by ekwinfo
EXPORT PROBLEM was created by ekwinfo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.5
Hellow
When I try export products to csv file i see this (screenshot).
Can you help me ? I'm beginner.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.5
Hellow
When I try export products to csv file i see this (screenshot).
Can you help me ? I'm beginner.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #220240
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic EXPORT PROBLEM
Hi,
Turn on the "error reporting" of the Joomla configuration and you'll get an error message at the bottom of that page.
It's probably either a memory_limit issue or a max_execution_time issue.
Increasing these two parameters of the php.ini of your server should solve the problem.
Turn on the "error reporting" of the Joomla configuration and you'll get an error message at the bottom of that page.
It's probably either a memory_limit issue or a max_execution_time issue.
Increasing these two parameters of the php.ini of your server should solve the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds