- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 0
import mass action csv price_access only 1?
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #222421
by proo4509
import mass action csv price_access only 1? was created by proo4509
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.30
Hi,
I have two prices per product, for 2 ACL groups. I import them in 2 import actions (same massaction, different csv)
first action:
product_code price_value price_access
AT_1510114 17 ,12,
second action:
product_code price_value price_access
AT_1510114 19 ,11,
Only the first one worked, So, now I only have one price per product.
Am I doing this the wrong way?
(In the massaction I verified the csv, they were fine. Also the preview of both imports looked fine).
regards
Suzanne
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.30
Hi,
I have two prices per product, for 2 ACL groups. I import them in 2 import actions (same massaction, different csv)
first action:
product_code price_value price_access
AT_1510114 17 ,12,
second action:
product_code price_value price_access
AT_1510114 19 ,11,
Only the first one worked, So, now I only have one price per product.
Am I doing this the wrong way?
(In the massaction I verified the csv, they were fine. Also the preview of both imports looked fine).
regards
Suzanne
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by proo4509.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #222456
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic import mass action csv price_access only 1?
Hi,
Please attach the csv file to you message, this way we will be able to check its content.
Because as I can see in your post, there is no ACLs applied on the prices in the csv file.
There is a missing comma, the syntax should be like:
Please attach the csv file to you message, this way we will be able to check its content.
Because as I can see in your post, there is no ACLs applied on the prices in the csv file.
There is a missing comma, the syntax should be like:
product_code, price_value, price_access
AT_1510114, 17 ,12
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds