- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 0
Not ALL images uploading via CSV import
10 years 9 months ago #222962
by nolanf76
Not ALL images uploading via CSV import was created by nolanf76
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.26
Hello,
I have uploaded products to my website using CSV import, all with images attached.
Only some of the images have been uploaded. The layout is the same for each product is the same and so I cannot understand why it is only picking up certain images. All images files are the same size.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.26
Hello,
I have uploaded products to my website using CSV import, all with images attached.
Only some of the images have been uploaded. The layout is the same for each product is the same and so I cannot understand why it is only picking up certain images. All images files are the same size.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #222973
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Not ALL images uploading via CSV import
Hi,
Did the system import all the products ?
What message did you get after the import ?
Could you provide your CSV file ?
In that CSV file, can you name one or two products with the issue so that we could try it on our end ?
Did the system import all the products ?
What message did you get after the import ?
Could you provide your CSV file ?
In that CSV file, can you name one or two products with the issue so that we could try it on our end ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223056
by nolanf76
Replied by nolanf76 on topic Not ALL images uploading via CSV import
Hi,
The system imported all the products on the list.
The message I received was (this was a retry import):
Message
50 products found : 0 new products imported, 0 invalid product code, 50 already existing products
I have attached the CSV file.
2 products with an issue are:
Bredbury Monday 7th December
Failsworth Monday 14th December
and then all products after Saturday 19th December
many Thanks
The system imported all the products on the list.
The message I received was (this was a retry import):
Message
50 products found : 0 new products imported, 0 invalid product code, 50 already existing products
I have attached the CSV file.
2 products with an issue are:
Bredbury Monday 7th December
Failsworth Monday 14th December
and then all products after Saturday 19th December
many Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223079
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Not ALL images uploading via CSV import
Hi,
I don't see any problem with the CSV or the data of these products in the CSV or any reason that would make it so that it would work for some products and not others.
Are you sure that you have the images of these 3 products in the upload folder ?
I don't see any problem with the CSV or the data of these products in the CSV or any reason that would make it so that it would work for some products and not others.
Are you sure that you have the images of these 3 products in the upload folder ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223153
by nolanf76
Replied by nolanf76 on topic Not ALL images uploading via CSV import
Hello,
The images, both that are appearing and those that not appearing, are all sitting in the same folder.
Any further suggestions, this is causing a lot of work.
Many thanks
The images, both that are appearing and those that not appearing, are all sitting in the same folder.
Any further suggestions, this is causing a lot of work.
Many thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223200
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Not ALL images uploading via CSV import
Hi,
Well, I don't see any reason. If it wouldn't work for all of them, it could be a permission issue on the folders, or a problem with the database.
But if some are working and not others, I don't know. The only thing is that the name is not exactly the same between the CSV and the files in the folder (like for example the filename extension lower/uppercasing or something like that).
Well, I don't see any reason. If it wouldn't work for all of them, it could be a permission issue on the folders, or a problem with the database.
But if some are working and not others, I don't know. The only thing is that the name is not exactly the same between the CSV and the files in the folder (like for example the filename extension lower/uppercasing or something like that).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds