- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Import text file
10 years 9 months ago #223123
by gaga
Import text file was created by gaga
-- HikaShop version -- : Essential 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
Good evening, I have a text file that I import into my site to make it work together with a warehouse management software.
you can automatically import that file?
With extensions, which?
could you help me on how to proceed?
attach file preview.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
Good evening, I have a text file that I import into my site to make it work together with a warehouse management software.
you can automatically import that file?
With extensions, which?
could you help me on how to proceed?
attach file preview.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223145
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Import text file
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds