- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 0
Product Not Found
10 years 9 months ago #223329
by rober1903
Product Not Found was created by rober1903
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
A product I add 3 options. The problem is that selecting the product, the system sends me a message Product not found. The fact is that the product goes into categories. I'm going crazy to testing. Also need to know and I can put the .CSV manufacturer, please.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
A product I add 3 options. The problem is that selecting the product, the system sends me a message Product not found. The fact is that the product goes into categories. I'm going crazy to testing. Also need to know and I can put the .CSV manufacturer, please.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223337
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product Not Found
Hi,
Turn off the "force canonical URLs on listings" setting of the HikaShop configuration and if that's not enough, also turn off the "remove categories and products ids from URLs" setting there.
Turn off the "force canonical URLs on listings" setting of the HikaShop configuration and if that's not enough, also turn off the "remove categories and products ids from URLs" setting there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rober1903
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223434
by rober1903
Replied by rober1903 on topic Product Not Found
Y para añadir en el .csv la columna fabricante??
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223460
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product Not Found
You can add a column with the name "product_manufacturer_id" and enter the brand name in there for each product.
Please create new threads for new questions. And please write in English as this forum section is only for English.
Please create new threads for new questions. And please write in English as this forum section is only for English.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rober1903
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds