- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
How to import a CSV file with orders
- marceloerl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 8 months ago #226309
by marceloerl
How to import a CSV file with orders was created by marceloerl
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.vertoog.nl/
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.35
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 47.0.2526.106 m
Hi,
I'm wondering how I can import a CSV file with orders. I have exported it with mass actions, but now I have to import it but I don't know how.
I don't have much experience with Hikashop (it's a client website) so please explain in an easy way
Thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.35
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 47.0.2526.106 m
Hi,
I'm wondering how I can import a CSV file with orders. I have exported it with mass actions, but now I have to import it but I don't know how.
I don't have much experience with Hikashop (it's a client website) so please explain in an easy way
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226320
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to import a CSV file with orders
Hi,
There is no system to import orders in HikaShop.
You would have to create CSVs to import in the hikashop_order and the hikashop_order_product and the hikashop_address and the hikashop_user tables via phpmyadmin. You can expost as a CSV these tables via your phpmyadmin to get an example.
What's complex is that the ids of the orders need to match in the different tables.
So that won't be really practical.
There is no system to import orders in HikaShop.
You would have to create CSVs to import in the hikashop_order and the hikashop_order_product and the hikashop_address and the hikashop_user tables via phpmyadmin. You can expost as a CSV these tables via your phpmyadmin to get an example.
What's complex is that the ids of the orders need to match in the different tables.
So that won't be really practical.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- marceloerl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 8 months ago #226417
by marceloerl
Replied by marceloerl on topic How to import a CSV file with orders
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for the answer. It did help me out by getting to the idea to export the DB and import it in the new location, I am testing that now.
Thanks for the answer. It did help me out by getting to the idea to export the DB and import it in the new location, I am testing that now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds