- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
How to import product feeds and have cron updates
10 years 8 months ago #227338
by peterma
How to import product feeds and have cron updates was created by peterma
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
Hi,
How can I import product feeds from partners that provide daily XML or CSV feeds ? I only find the option to upload a csv from a computer, but not from a url that is provided like df.zanox.com/download/stream-815106-2016...74FC540A1ED80B435E71
I need these to be installed and updated daily via a cron job.
Can anyone help ?
I only installed the free version of Hikashop now to explore the possibilities. Maybe this can only be done in the paid versions ?
Peter
Hi,
How can I import product feeds from partners that provide daily XML or CSV feeds ? I only find the option to upload a csv from a computer, but not from a url that is provided like df.zanox.com/download/stream-815106-2016...74FC540A1ED80B435E71
I need these to be installed and updated daily via a cron job.
Can anyone help ?
I only installed the free version of Hikashop now to explore the possibilities. Maybe this can only be done in the paid versions ?
Peter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227349
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to import product feeds and have cron updates
Hi,
Cron documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ashop-cron-task.html
The import product can be done using the plugin "datafeed" (commercial edition of HikaShop) or thanks to a mass action.
Regards,
Cron documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ashop-cron-task.html
The import product can be done using the plugin "datafeed" (commercial edition of HikaShop) or thanks to a mass action.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #235119
by in2computing
Thanks and regards
Yogi
www.barnetpcservices.com
www.in2computing.com
Replied by in2computing on topic How to import product feeds and have cron updates
Hi
How do I automate importing products from a CSV file located in a folder under root? I would like to run this in a cron if possible please.
Please advice.
Regards
Yogi
How do I automate importing products from a CSV file located in a folder under root? I would like to run this in a cron if possible please.
Please advice.
Regards
Yogi
Thanks and regards
Yogi
www.barnetpcservices.com
www.in2computing.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #235141
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to import product feeds and have cron updates
Hi,
You can use the HikaShop product cron update plugin that you can configure via the Joomla plugins manager:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/7...hop-import.html#cron
You can use the HikaShop product cron update plugin that you can configure via the Joomla plugins manager:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/7...hop-import.html#cron
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #235243
by in2computing
Thanks and regards
Yogi
www.barnetpcservices.com
www.in2computing.com
Replied by in2computing on topic How to import product feeds and have cron updates
Thanks Nicolas... It was weird... When I looked at my website online this plugin showed just a blank page. I setup a local copy of the site and the plugin is working perfectly...
Thanks and regards
Yogi
www.barnetpcservices.com
www.in2computing.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #235246
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to import product feeds and have cron updates
If you get a blank page, you can turn on the "error reporting" setting of the Hikashop configuration and that will normally display an error message which will explain what is the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds