- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
About 3 or more levels on tree
10 years 6 months ago #234218
by sam112
About 3 or more levels on tree was created by sam112
Hi, I have not seen this question. I have 3 levels to import with CSV to Hikashop, and I'm doing this:
parent_category: For the main level
categories: for the second level
But some products has 3 levels, I have tried do other column, but says that it's twice. Please could you say me what I have to write for the 3th level column? Thank you!!
parent_category: For the main level
categories: for the second level
But some products has 3 levels, I have tried do other column, but says that it's twice. Please could you say me what I have to write for the 3th level column? Thank you!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #234220
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic About 3 or more levels on tree
Hi,
For these products, you can do like that:
parent_category: For the second level
categories: for the third level
Just make sure that you already have the categories of the first and second level already created in your backend before the import.
For these products, you can do like that:
parent_category: For the second level
categories: for the third level
Just make sure that you already have the categories of the first and second level already created in your backend before the import.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #234273
by sam112
Replied by sam112 on topic About 3 or more levels on tree
Hi Nicolas! Thank you for your answer. It's ok for the 2nd and 3rd level, but where I write the firts level in the CSV? For example if the main categorie is BOOKS, the 1st level is Fiction and 2nd level is Best seller (it's only a sample). Thank you!! The parent_category should be fiction, categories Best Seller, but where goes books? Thank you again!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #234275
by sam112
Replied by sam112 on topic About 3 or more levels on tree
Hi! Sorry! I understand, I should create it before. Thank you!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds