- Posts: 256
- Thank you received: 2
Importing CSV removes variant values
- dancingkazzaf
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #238509
by dancingkazzaf
Importing CSV removes variant values was created by dancingkazzaf
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
176.32.230.249/clydesdale.net/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello,
I have got a few products with variant values. I have created a CSV to update prices on these products. I have found that it updates everything fine but when doing so it also removes the values from the variant section even though there is no column for variant values on my CSV.
Is there a way to stop it doing this without having to also upload the CSV with the variant values on.
I have attached the CSV I upload to update the pricing.
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello,
I have got a few products with variant values. I have created a CSV to update prices on these products. I have found that it updates everything fine but when doing so it also removes the values from the variant section even though there is no column for variant values on my CSV.
Is there a way to stop it doing this without having to also upload the CSV with the variant values on.
I have attached the CSV I upload to update the pricing.
Thanks
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by dancingkazzaf.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #238535
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Importing CSV removes variant values
Hi,
Remove the product_parent_id and instead of using the Products>Import interface, do the import through a mass action (menu System>Mass actions) with a filter "CSV products".
It should allow you to update the prices without touching to the rest of the data of the products.
Remove the product_parent_id and instead of using the Products>Import interface, do the import through a mass action (menu System>Mass actions) with a filter "CSV products".
It should allow you to update the prices without touching to the rest of the data of the products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds