- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Problema con importazione prodotti
10 years 4 months ago #239267
by pinoz
Problema con importazione prodotti was created by pinoz
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.abbascianoturbo.it
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 2.6.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Problemi con importazione prodotti
Export products in csv format , modify a product try to re import it but I get the error message shown in the attached file ... where am I wrong ? If I try to import the file into xls format the system informs me that the file type is not supported even if the control panel is enabled
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 2.6.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Problemi con importazione prodotti
Export products in csv format , modify a product try to re import it but I get the error message shown in the attached file ... where am I wrong ? If I try to import the file into xls format the system informs me that the file type is not supported even if the control panel is enabled
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #239268
by pinoz
Replied by pinoz on topic Problema con importazione prodotti
Questo il file prodotti
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #239275
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problema con importazione prodotti
Hi,
It's normal that you get these errors during the import because these columns are not supported by the import.
If you removes them from the CSV file before the import you won't get the errors.
I'm quite surprised that you get these columns when you export your products. How dod you export them ? With a mass action ? With the "export" button of the products listing ? With CSVimproved ?
It's normal that you get these errors during the import because these columns are not supported by the import.
If you removes them from the CSV file before the import you won't get the errors.
I'm quite surprised that you get these columns when you export your products. How dod you export them ? With a mass action ? With the "export" button of the products listing ? With CSVimproved ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #239453
by pinoz
Replied by pinoz on topic Problema con importazione prodotti
It unfortunately is an import mass ... I worked with version 2.6.2 and I had no exports button ... now I installed the 2.6.3 version, and it all seems easier with the buttons import / export , of Thanks ' help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds