- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Import from redShop
10 years 4 months ago #239920
by Bocaj1
Import from redShop was created by Bocaj1
Hi
I have migrated a shop from redShop to HikaSHop. I have imported the old data that I needed, there is only one bug: On the product-page the price is free (gratis in danish) but prices and taxes are made. If I open a product in backend and closes it again, the price works fine.
I have tried with the mass-tool (what a wonderfull thing :lol: ) but it doesn't seam to fix the problems.
Do you have any idears?
I have migrated a shop from redShop to HikaSHop. I have imported the old data that I needed, there is only one bug: On the product-page the price is free (gratis in danish) but prices and taxes are made. If I open a product in backend and closes it again, the price works fine.
I have tried with the mass-tool (what a wonderfull thing :lol: ) but it doesn't seam to fix the problems.
Do you have any idears?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #239929
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Import from redShop
Hi,
Mmm. I'm not sure. Maybe it comes from the price_currency_id which is not correct in the imported prices, and thus when you save the product in the backend, it sets the main currency automatically.
If that's the case you can fix that with a mass action with an action "update the value" on the column price_currency_id and the value corresponding to the id of your currency in the menu System>Currencies.
Mmm. I'm not sure. Maybe it comes from the price_currency_id which is not correct in the imported prices, and thus when you save the product in the backend, it sets the main currency automatically.
If that's the case you can fix that with a mass action with an action "update the value" on the column price_currency_id and the value corresponding to the id of your currency in the menu System>Currencies.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #240013
by Bocaj1
Replied by Bocaj1 on topic Import from redShop
Well, column price_currency_id were set to 1 if I havn't looked at it in backend. If I open a produkt and save it price_currency_id is set to 47 (DKK).
So I run a mass action and now all price_currency_id = 47, and now is working
I have been fighting with redShop and VM for years. Hikashop is the best of them all and what a great support and forum there is.
Thx
So I run a mass action and now all price_currency_id = 47, and now is working
I have been fighting with redShop and VM for years. Hikashop is the best of them all and what a great support and forum there is.
Thx
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Bocaj1. Reason: spelling
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds