- Posts: 252
- Thank you received: 1
generate imgs zip file while export products
10 years 3 months ago #241967
by twscott
generate imgs zip file while export products was created by twscott
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
Hi,
Is the utilities to generate zip files of product images when I use the export function in back end? or I need to write a mess action for this?
Thanks
Best regards
Scott
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
Hi,
Is the utilities to generate zip files of product images when I use the export function in back end? or I need to write a mess action for this?
Thanks
Best regards
Scott
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #242013
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic generate imgs zip file while export products
Hi,
There is no system to do such zip. You would have to write your own script.
There is no system to do such zip. You would have to write your own script.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #242086
by twscott
Replied by twscott on topic generate imgs zip file while export products
Hi,
Can I do this by using mass action.
Bur there is no "after export products data " trigger in current option,
Can I create one for my own use? is there sample code?
Thanks
Best Regards
Can I do this by using mass action.
Bur there is no "after export products data " trigger in current option,
Can I create one for my own use? is there sample code?
Thanks
Best Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #242102
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic generate imgs zip file while export products
Hi,
You'll have to build your own system plugin and implement the onAfterRoute trigger to add your own processing based on what is in $_REQUEST when you click on the export button.
You'll have to build your own system plugin and implement the onAfterRoute trigger to add your own processing based on what is in $_REQUEST when you click on the export button.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds