- Posts: 91
- Thank you received: 5
Import variants with % values from Virtuemart
10 years 3 months ago #242670
by bolando
Import variants with % values from Virtuemart was created by bolando
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 50
Hello,
I have two questions related together:
1) Is it possible to import Virtuemart variants? I followed successfully the import procedure, but my Hikashop products don't have variants/attributes, and VM had it.
2) In some of my VM 1.0 products I had % values that increased or decreased the price, depending on e.g. colour or size. Is it possible to set it in HikaShop?
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 50
Hello,
I have two questions related together:
1) Is it possible to import Virtuemart variants? I followed successfully the import procedure, but my Hikashop products don't have variants/attributes, and VM had it.
2) In some of my VM 1.0 products I had % values that increased or decreased the price, depending on e.g. colour or size. Is it possible to set it in HikaShop?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #242690
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Import variants with % values from Virtuemart
Hi,
1. The attributes/variants import are not supported by the import system.
2. It's possible. Configure characteristics/variants in HikaShop and in each variant's prices area, you'll find an input field to set such percentage:
take.ms/YZkj7
1. The attributes/variants import are not supported by the import system.
2. It's possible. Configure characteristics/variants in HikaShop and in each variant's prices area, you'll find an input field to set such percentage:
take.ms/YZkj7
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds