Skip to main content

Product Code already exists

More
10 years 2 months ago #244786 by drmh
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.30

Hi again,
So we are intentionally trying to duplicate the products on our website, so I exported our products and edited the csv file so the products had "-CA" appended to the end of the product code in order to make it different. However when I imported the resulting file, it said that all of the products already existed and just updated the product code and category. Did something go wrong or is this the correct behaviour?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #244790 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product Code already exists
Hi,

You want to remove the "product_id" column I suppose. Otherwise, the system will still identify the products and update the product code.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum