- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 1
Tax rate changed on upload
- dailybread
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 2 months ago #244952
by dailybread
Tax rate changed on upload was created by dailybread
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hi
I have successfully uploaded our products, prices tax etc.
However if I did a upload for example of the product code and description only, the cart changes all the tax to the default tax code. Everything else seems fine and the description or what I want to change happens, its why the tax rate is changed when that is not in the import?
I found this happens when I upload price changes only, I'm forced to include the tax rate which is not an issue and may be useful but if I only wanted to change another field the system should not change the tax rate if its not in the upload csv.
Thanks
John
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hi
I have successfully uploaded our products, prices tax etc.
However if I did a upload for example of the product code and description only, the cart changes all the tax to the default tax code. Everything else seems fine and the description or what I want to change happens, its why the tax rate is changed when that is not in the import?
I found this happens when I upload price changes only, I'm forced to include the tax rate which is not an issue and may be useful but if I only wanted to change another field the system should not change the tax rate if its not in the upload csv.
Thanks
John
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #244957
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Tax rate changed on upload
Hi,
The import is made to import new products. Not really to update selectively the information of products.
If you want to only update the prices only (or only some columns), then you should rather go through a mass action with a filter "CSV products" and it will only update the fields of the CSV.
But if you're fine with having the tax category specified in the CSV, then both methods are fine yes.
The import is made to import new products. Not really to update selectively the information of products.
If you want to only update the prices only (or only some columns), then you should rather go through a mass action with a filter "CSV products" and it will only update the fields of the CSV.
But if you're fine with having the tax category specified in the CSV, then both methods are fine yes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds