- Posts: 108
- Thank you received: 1
The characteristics are not shown
10 years 4 weeks ago #248658
by shoppist
The characteristics are not shown was created by shoppist
-- HikaShop version -- : Business latest
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
Hi,
I have created the Characteristics in the back end for shoe size. The name is Size.
I have added a column to the csv name size with the desired sizes for the product.
I cannot see the variants on the backend product page and also not in the front page.
Attached is the CSV file used to import.
In the HIKASHOP configuration it is defined to show characteristics name.
Please advice,
Thank you.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
Hi,
I have created the Characteristics in the back end for shoe size. The name is Size.
I have added a column to the csv name size with the desired sizes for the product.
I cannot see the variants on the backend product page and also not in the front page.
Attached is the CSV file used to import.
In the HIKASHOP configuration it is defined to show characteristics name.
Please advice,
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 weeks ago - 10 years 4 weeks ago #248663
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic The characteristics are not shown
Hi,
Your CSV is wrong. You need one row per variant, as explained in the import documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/73-hikashop-import.html
Here is how the CSV should be:
Your CSV is wrong. You need one row per variant, as explained in the import documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/73-hikashop-import.html
Here is how the CSV should be:
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
Last edit: 10 years 4 weeks ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 weeks ago #248841
by shoppist
Replied by shoppist on topic The characteristics are not shown
ok, I tried it with this file.
But again I get errors.
But again I get errors.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 weeks ago #248843
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic The characteristics are not shown
Hi,
What errors do you get and what is wrong ? Please provide more information.
All I can see wrong in your CSV is that you have "shippable goods" in the "product_type" column while the only possible values in that column are "main" and "variant" and that column is optional.
I invite you to create a product like you want via the backend of HikaShop and export it. You'll get a CSV with the values that you're supposed to have and you'll see how variants are defined and what can be in which column.
What errors do you get and what is wrong ? Please provide more information.
All I can see wrong in your CSV is that you have "shippable goods" in the "product_type" column while the only possible values in that column are "main" and "variant" and that column is optional.
I invite you to create a product like you want via the backend of HikaShop and export it. You'll get a CSV with the values that you're supposed to have and you'll see how variants are defined and what can be in which column.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #251060
by shoppist
Replied by shoppist on topic The characteristics are not shown
ok, thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds