- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 0
Cannot find export option...
- jimphillips
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 11 months ago #251596
by jimphillips
Cannot find export option... was created by jimphillips
I am trying to export my products on a .csv from Hikashop, but there only seems to be import option. Am I missing something?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #251600
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Cannot find export option...
Hi,
The export for products is available in the toolbar while you are in the backend product listing.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...product-listing.html
And the export for the orders is available in the toolbar while you are in the backend order listing.
Regards,
The export for products is available in the toolbar while you are in the backend product listing.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...product-listing.html
And the export for the orders is available in the toolbar while you are in the backend order listing.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jimphillips
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jimphillips
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 11 months ago #251698
by jimphillips
Replied by jimphillips on topic Cannot find export option...
Thanks for this Jerome! I looked for that button for ages, and it was right in front of me the whole time.
I have now managed to export my products, but the information in the .csv seems to be all jumbled up, and I can't make any sense of it.
Is there something more that I need to do? I have searched extensively, but I cannot find any specific Hikashop documentation on the product export feature...
I have now managed to export my products, but the information in the .csv seems to be all jumbled up, and I can't make any sense of it.
Is there something more that I need to do? I have searched extensively, but I cannot find any specific Hikashop documentation on the product export feature...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #251748
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cannot find export option...
Hi,
The issue is with the way you open the CSV.
Try with LibreOffice Calc which is free and should open properly any CSV file.
The issue is with the way you open the CSV.
Try with LibreOffice Calc which is free and should open properly any CSV file.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jimphillips
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jimphillips
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 11 months ago #252083
by jimphillips
Replied by jimphillips on topic Cannot find export option...
LibreOffice Calc worked great, thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds