- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 0
Problem with .CSV
9 years 11 months ago #251859
by rober1903
Problem with .CSV was created by rober1903
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
Hi!
I tried to upload the .csv file and didn´t charge anything.
It gives me a lot of mistakes. I analyzed the database but I can not find the error.
Could anyone help me?
Regards
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
Hi!
I tried to upload the .csv file and didn´t charge anything.
It gives me a lot of mistakes. I analyzed the database but I can not find the error.
Could anyone help me?
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #251880
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with .CSV
Hi,
You have the column "product_id" in your CSV. When you add that column and fill in a product_id, the system tries to update the product with that id in the database. But if the product with that id is not there, you get that error.
So you probably want to remove that column from your CSV.
You have the column "product_id" in your CSV. When you add that column and fill in a product_id, the system tries to update the product with that id in the database. But if the product with that id is not there, you get that error.
So you probably want to remove that column from your CSV.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds